Thursday, May 1, 2014

Just Breathe

Today has been a doozy of a day.  I won't go in to details, but it's just like one thing after another of a nerve wrecking, momma drama, tearful, crazy, call your husband 10 times, have a glass of wine (or two or three) kind of a day.


Numerous times today I've reminded myself to stop and just breathe


In and out.  In and out.  Just breathe.


And, in doing this, I am reminded once again that this world is bigger than me

Just breathe.  And I'm reminded of every blessing and kind person in my life.


There is always tomorrow.

And...tomorrow will be wonderful.  A Mother's Tea at Parker's school and his first baseball practice of the season...a Friday evening of playing with Andrew...and watching a movie with Brandon...a fun run on Saturday morning with my boys, a lot of color, and some amazing community members...an evening at HOME on Saturday...and the celebration of my beautiful grandmother's 90th birthday on Sunday.  I couldn't ask for a more beautiful weekend.

Just breathe.

No comments: