Thursday, November 20, 2014

this is four

Caught somewhere between adorable and handsome, I think this guy is probably the cutest four year old ever.  EVER.


It seems every day that someone comments on his hair.  Oh, those curls....Andrew loves those curls.

He is sweet, polite, kind, and smart.

He is a LOUD talker...just like his dad.


He has opinions.

His mind is precious and full of stories and make-believe and facts.

He loves his brother, Parter.


He loves school and friends and his family.

He loves baby Olivia and baby Reese....his Cooper and Cameron...and his Morgan and Avery.

He loves his grandparents, and those grandpas...well, they seem to have a special place in his heart.


He loves his aunts and uncles...even though he shies away from them when they try to give him loves.

He loves stories.

And toast.

And making lemonade.

And not wearing a shirt.

And chocolate donuts.

And strawberries.

And pizza.

And chocolate milk.

And 'dropping booty'. {don't ask}

And being silly and sword fights and jumping on the trampoline and wrestling and running {fast like Flash} and basketball and the Royals and playing soccer and giggling and jumping on furniture...pretty much jumping on anything.


He loves his dad...especially when he does one of the things mentioned above with him.

He loves his mom and says things like, "mom, I need you" and, "hold me, mom" and, "I wuv you, mom"...all of which make my heart melt.



He loves being outside.

He loves his Bella girl and he tells her how much every day.  Every morning as we leave the house he tells her, "Bewwa, you're in charge now.  You be a dood dirl."  Love.

He likes to watch anything with super heros.  He loves robots.  He loves reading.

My little-man is so full of life and energy that just looking at his thoughtful eyes, makes me smile.

This is four.


I love four.

Happy birthday to my spunky guy!  I can't wait to see what this year brings!


No comments: