Friday, September 3, 2010

Funny Story!

For the past month or so, we've been calling Parker's baby brother, "Baby Carl." It all came from our search for the perfect baby name and our hysterical laughter when we came to the name Carl. There is nothing wrong with this name, but we found it extremely funny when put with the rest of us...say this out loud: "Brandon, Brooke, Parker, and Carl." See- it's funny! So, the other night, I was snuggling with Parker before bed time and I said, "Paker, since I call you 'sugar', what will I call your baby brother when he is born?" Parker said, "Mom, I think you are going to call him Tarl (Carl)." So, I said, "Well, Carl is a good name, but I think we should call him _________." And I said the name we have picked out. Parker thought this was a bad idea and insisted that his name was going to be Carl.

But, all of you grandmas out there who are dying to know the name of the baby....don't think you can pull a fast one on Parker and get the real name out of him. He's not talking! He also now knows what a secret is and he can't be conned with candy, carousel rides, or cookies! It's a SECRET!!! Parker believes the baby's name will be Carl!

No comments: