Wednesday, December 29, 2010

It's 3:30 am....and We're Awake

This is a post that I started last week when Andrew was awake for 3 hours in the middle of the night and I just now finished choosing our favorite photos- there were so many, that it took me a while to pick out some of my favorites! We are finally getting into a routine and we are slowly figuring out the two-child home and we are LOVING it...especially because there are quickly becoming mandatory naps and more sleep at night!

Here's my post from last week...

So...Andrew is wide awake right now, at 3:30 am. He's been awake since 1:45 am when he woke up for a feeding. So, Andrew and I are laying in our bed watching the Oprah show and I thought that this is a perfect time to write a little on the blog! Throughout the past few weeks, I have had no time to write on the blog- there have been many stories, updates, and events that I wanted to document, but just didn't have the time to do it. Life with TWO kids has been a change for us and we are having fun, but are also very busy with these boys!! We feel very blessed...even at 3:30 am...and I find myself being very thankful for this time we are getting together as a family!! Brandon and I are both so thankful for the time we've been given away from work to be at home with the boys- Brandon is off from work until January 15th and I'm home until the beginning of March. We both love the work we do with the University, but we are enjoying the work of "parenthood" right now! I wish I'd had more time throughout Christmas to document all of the fun things we did as a family, but I was so caught up in those moments that I didn't want to take the time to get on the computer....everyday Parker cracks us up at least a few times with a funny story or doing something that only Parker would do, and we are so amazed at how fast Andrew is growing and changing and getting his own little personality. So...I apologize for not updating this sooner, but here are a few of our favorite photos from the past few weeks of being at home with the boys and from Christmas.






No comments: