Monday, December 27, 2010

Time....

I haven't posted anything for a while...but, rest assured, we are doing well and we had an amazing Christmas with Parker and Andrew!! I'll post more about everything we've been doing later- it seems like every time I sit down to update the blog and upload photos, Parker wants a snack, Andrew needs to be fed, the dryer buzzer goes off that the clothes are done, I see the pile of dishes in the sink and decide to do that instead, and with the holidays, we've been spending many of our days doing our many family traditions and I've thought to myself...."I can update the blog later...for now, I'm going to snuggle with the boys and spend as much time with our family as I can!" (Just FYI- I just had my "updating" interrupted by Parker accidently stepping on the remote and his PBS Kids show was switched to a talk show talking about "people having sex for money"...so, I ran over to switch it back before he picked up on the show!). More later!!

No comments: