Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Parker's Preschool Graduation

Okay, I don't have much time to write, but I know we have some family members that are dying to see this video!!

Yesterday, May 13, 2013, having 'completed all of the requirements for Kindergarten', our Parker-Man graduated from Westminster Presbyterian Cooperative Preschool.

This was a beautiful ceremony made to make all of these kiddos feel special and celebrated...and one that made this Momma shed a tear or two.

Especially when they sang 'skinnamarinky dinky dink' and every time he said 'I love you', he pointed at his proud Momma sitting in the audience.  Who knew that would be the moment that would open the flood gates?

Brandon was asked to record it, so this video is of the entire program - which I'm glad he got, because it really is the cutest program I've ever seen.  Great job teachers - we love you so much!

Congratulations to the Westminster Presbyterian Cooperative Preschool Class of 2013!


No comments: