Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Kick Off to Summer

What?!  You're telling me that Memorial Day was, like, over four weeks ago?!  Whew!  Summer is just a flyin' by!  And, while we've been doing everything summer for the past few weeks, we did kick off summer, Riffel style, with our annual trip to Uncle Riff and Aunt Carol's house...

And, because there's absolutely no time for writing...I'll let the pictures do the story telling.  We always enjoy this time with Brandon's side of the family and as the boys get older, it just seems to get better and better.  They love being out in the beautiful Kansas countryside, they love the farm life, and they love camping with their cousins.  It was a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend.









{Andrew set up this slide and created a diving board into the pool.  I love this kid so much.  He is my brave child who will one day be into some kind of extreme sport...}






 


Now that I look back through my pictures, I realize that I didn't take that many photos this year.  I guess we were just too busy to get the camera out.  I tell ya what - these two boys do keep me on my toes and while I love my iPhone camera...it's just not the same as the beautiful, crisp photos my Canon takes.  I am pledging to take more photos this summer.  Hold me to it.  We've got a lot of memories to capture.

Happy summer my friends!  It's gonna be a great one!



No comments: