Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Parker's Back to School Night

Oh my gosh, you guys.

Parker was all smiles...Andrew was super tired from their fun day with grandma, papa, and cousins!
 We just had back-to-school night and I am totally freaking out because I don't know where all of this 'summer time' that it seemed like we had ran off to!

This day crept up on us, like the sneaky little guy that it is, and....now tomorrow is the first day of school.

I haven't done so hot on the whole blogging thing this summer...you totally missed out on Andrew's first VBS experience, Parker's second season of baseball, our trip to Science City, our first time camping at Clinton Lake, our trips to the pool....Parker's new found love of the diving board, Andrew's swimming lessons with Mr. Mike, our first visit to see baby Olivia at her house, and so so much more of our summer that I wanted to so desperately share with you!

Parker and his friend Caul, who were so excited to see each other tonight, they ran to one another and hugged!
But, those things have passed and now we are heading back to school...and routines...and fall weather.

{yeah!}

Parker got the teacher he wished for...Mrs. Barkley.

{I didn't get a picture!!!}

And, he's in the same class as one of his very best buddies!

{double yeah!}

Parker and Layton this year at back to school night...


I can't wait to see what first grade has in store for this little man....ummm...my little man who isn't so little anymore. Seriously, look at the difference in this guy from last year to this year.

Parker and Layton last year at back to school night.  


Cr-a-zy.

Whew!  In just a few weeks, I'll also have a preschooler, as Andrew starts his adventure in school.

I can't wait for what the future holds for these two boys...or maybe I can.  For now, I'm soakin' up every ounce of my two guys and their excitement for school!  Happy new school year to you!

No comments: