Tuesday, September 2, 2014

He's in Preschool!

I can't believe this day is finally here.

It seems like Andrew has been dying to go to preschool since forever and today he had his first day!

He was so so so excited and I love it that he is excited for school....


 


He had a few last minute nervous moments, but did great as we dropped him off with Mrs. A.


 

 

 

I'll be picking him up in an hour and I can't wait to hear all about his first day!!


 

This  morning, I asked him where he would like to go after school for lunch.  His response, "I'm not eating lunch at school?!" 

"Nope, no lunch....but, we get to have a date after school - me and you, buddy!"

Andrew said, "So that means we can have Taco Tuesday?!" (El Sol) 


Love this kid.

Can't wait for 11:30!
























No comments: