Sunday, September 14, 2014

Soccer and Flag Football

So, I don't have much time to write, but just wanted everyone to know that we are loving this fall season!

This year Parker decided to play soccer again {for the 3rd year} and he is trying out flag football.

He loves them both and seems to get both of these sports so well.

He's a champion in my book always, but really, I am so impressed with his ability, now that he's becoming a little bit more competitive.

Here are some pics for ya.

Up first, my favorite....soccer!





Look at that hair! Lol!


When did this kid get so big?!

A high five after a goal...such sweet teammates!





And, football, of course.
{I found that it's really hard to get pictures during a football game...just so ya know.}



Parker's best bud is on his football team...

I got a lot of pictures of huddles.




Our first game was a late one...on a school night...45 minutes from home.


Set...Hike!



The season has just begun and I can't wait to see how it goes.  Happy fall you guys!  My favorite time of year!


No comments: