Friday, June 11, 2010

December, 10, 2010

We had our second doctor's appointment yesterday and found out that Parker's brother or sister will be born on December 10, 2010! Because my ultra-sound showed the baby being bigger, Dr. Sinclair decided to move our due date up. We also had the chance to hear the baby's heartbeat at this appointment- that was such a fun moment! I've decided I am going to do all of my Christmas shopping in October, so send me your lists early this year...and don't get too disappointed if every gift is wrapped with a gift bag! The surprising part about this appointment was that I've lost a few pounds since the last appointment. I think the morning, noon, and night sickness I've been experiencing has taken its toll! As long as the baby is healthy, I don't think it will hurt me to loose a couple of pounds. :)

1 comment:

misst said...

I'll have my Christmas list ready next week!