Wednesday, June 30, 2010

United States Trivia

Parker is such a verbal little guy and everyday he says something that makes me laugh, feel very special, or just wonder...where in the world did he come up with that?! So....I'm going to try to post something everyday that shows just how smart and funny our little (big) guy is!

Last night...we were heading out to swimming lessons and I asked Parker to put his flip flops on. He said: "No, mom, I can't wear those, they are stickey." So I told him: "Okay, wear your other flip flops and I'll wash those in the sink when we get home." Parker replied: "No mom, we will wash them in Washington and Louisiana is shaped like a boot!" For those of you that know Parker's different tones of voice...this was in his "geez mom, don't you know anything" voice! LOL!

I don't know what it is about the US states and the puzzle that we borrowed from Grandma Robbie....or what Brandon is teaching Parker about the states...but, he says the funniest stuff about the states! For example: Parker asked Brandon: "Which one is this?" Brandon told him: "That one is called Montana." Parker said, matter of factly: "Oh yeah, that is where Mom lives...in Momtana!"

No comments: