Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Story Time

Every Tuesday evening at the Ottawa Library there is Story Time. We try to take Parker every Tuesday, and even though both Brandon and I aren't quite feeling like ourselves, last night was no exception (although I did ask Grandma Robbie to join us so that she could get on the floor and help Parker with his craft)! Usually Story Time is fun, but last night must have been one of Parker's favorites because as he was falling asleep last night (actually, I thought he was asleep), he said, "Mom, I had a reawlly, reawlly, reawlly fun time at Story Time tonight..." Maybe it was because his neighborhood buddies were there or because they read about vegetables and how they grow, or maybe it's because he had so many "fans" there last night to do fun things with, but we are so thankful for Story Time and Miss Shannon for everything they do for our Parker! I don't have any pictures from Story Time tonight, but I'll make sure I post some next Tuesday!

No comments: