Sunday, July 10, 2011

Workin' at the Carwash!!

What's the best way to get a clean car??!! Wait for the hottest day of the year....buy some fun new sponges at the store....and then make your 3 (almost 4) year old believe that washing the car is more fun than swimming! Ha ha ha ha ha!

This morning I came home from the store with some fun car wash accessories and Parker was so excited! So, this morning, Parker and Brandon clean the cars until they shined!!



They scrubbed...



They worked in the super hot sun...



And they even washed the windows!



They were working so hard, that Parker told me to stop taking pictures so he could keep on working! LOL!

Now you're asking, "What's so special about this moment that I had to blog about it?!"

Here's my answer: I love this kind of stuff! I love it when Brandon teaches Parker how to do something new- I love it that they'll do this again in a couple of weeks and then years from now, Parker will be able to do this on his own! Even though this is something small, my mind is thinking ahead and I can see Parker "Workin' at the Carwash" (in about 10 years) in the driveway and washing his mom's car to make some extra money!! This is just how my mind works...

Happy Summer!!!

No comments: