Thursday, July 12, 2012

Fifty Shades of...

Red in the face!  Okay, so I totally stole this from my friend's Facebook status the other day, but really, I am red in the face about the fact that I'm writing this post and about the fact that I cannot stop reading the Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy.

So, I was going to casually start reading this on my iPad before we left for Colorado so that I would have something fun to read on vacation.  I started reading about a week and a half ago...I'm on book three.  I'm pretty sure I'll finish on the way out there...which is good because I think I'd be obsessed with it if I tried to read it on vaca.




What book are you on?  And, if you're not reading this book...why haven't you caught onto this new trend?!

This book is so taboo that I felt compelled to read it.  My friends were all talkin' about it and they were super excited when I started reading it, so I could now join in the gossip.  Since then, a few more of my friends have joined in and it is FUN to talk about.  Probably because we all know it's totally a fantasy book.  He he. 

If you've read it, you know.  You can't put it down!  Yes, we know what's probably going to happen, but it's kinda like the Twilight series to me...I've just gotta read more!

And, to quote another friend, I've just started book three and part of me doesn't want it to be over...the other part of me?  I can't wait for the book to be over so that I will get my life back!

Read it.  Unleash your inner goddess.


1 comment:

Randi and Joe said...

I was totally going to make a post about this! LOL I am almost done with #2 and got the books on Monday! Yowza! I cannot put them down either! And I love the inner goddess aspect. ;) (now I'm red in the face! LOL)