Sunday, February 10, 2013

Clearing The Air

Let me just say first of all....thank you so so so so so so much for all of your kind words, your messages, you letting me talk and talk and talk through our 'issue' last week.  Thank you for not judging or telling me I was over reacting.  Thank you for caring and for being there for me.

I know my post last week was really really vague and I received some emails and messages from our friends and loved ones asking what was goin' on.  Is someone sick?  No.  Is someone hurt?  Not really.  Well then, what happened?  And, I filled them in...because I thought they should know why I was so sad.

I won't give specifics.  But, let me just clear the air on one topic.

Bullying.  Or teasing or harassing....whatever you call it....when a child is scared and feels less than worthy because of someone else's words or actions...it is NOT tolerated by this Momma.  Especially if that child is my own.

Don't mess with my kids.  Just sayin'.

I was scared last week and frustrated and mad and really, really, really sad for a few reasons.  And, luckily, through our prayers, your thoughts, and your talking it through with me, we've cleared the air and gotten explanations from those who have troubled us...and my Momma Bear is back in hibernation mode {if that's really even possible}.

I love my kids and nothing, absolutely nothing, can measure up to that.  Not unkind words, or hurtful people.  It is something that never breaks.  And, as a Momma, I will do whatever it takes to protect my children.

Thank you for being a kind person in Parker and Andrew's lives.  You mean to much to us.

We had a wonderful weekend full of cousin fun!  Here's to a new week that brings more smiles to my sweet family!

No comments: