Friday, August 9, 2013

Flashback Friday: One Week From Today...

One week from today, this guy will be heading off to Kindergarten.


 Oh yeah, and he has a loose tooth.


 And, in about six weeks, he will be celebrating his sixth birthday.


But, do you know how I still picture him...

These are Parker's 1-Year pictures that I took.  They are my all-time favorite photos of my Parker.

 Like this...


 And this...


 And sometimes I even still think of him like this.

The day we brought Parker home from the hospital...what a wonderful day!

I don't always picture him as the guy that he's become.  Let me tell you.  Parker has become big.  Not just physically bigger, but he's bigger in his voice, in his actions, and in his personality.  He has grown up so much in the past few months and I am so proud of the guy he's grown into being...


Most of the time.

In one week he will be in Kindergarten.  He will loose his baby teeth.  And, he will become a six year old.  It blows my mind just how quickly this is happening, but, I think I'm cool with it.  I may not be completely ready for it, but I'm so thankful for this big guy and all that he is...and I know that I am loving this guy that he has become...more and more every day.

Happy Friday, friends!


No comments: