Friday, April 22, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

I know....it's Friday, Good Friday, for that matter and I haven't had a single post to the blog all week! Our lives have gone crazy this week and we are really living life right now!!! So, although this isn't an official post.....I wanted to let all of our family and friends know that the boys are doing great! Andrew turned 5 months old last week (I started that post, but I need to put the photos in) and Parker seems to be growing as fast as all of the weeds in the empty lot next to our house!!

We had a "Great" Friday and we are all looking forward to Easter weekend celebrations!! Because we will be spending this weekend and next weekend celebrating Easter with our families, we took some time on Wednesday evening to dye some Easter eggs as a family and get some goodies ready for this weekend. I can't wait for tomorrow, when we will spend Easter out at the Farm with my mom, step-dad, sister (and possibly Lee), Lance, Kasey, Cooper, and Cameron....having fun outside! I also can't wait for Sunday morning when we will find out what the Easter bunny has brought us and we'll all pile into the car (SUV) and head to DeSoto for the day! I love attending church in DeSoto on Easter....it is where Brandon and I were married....and I love entering that church. I also love the way my mind works in reflecting on the Easter holiday in the church. I am also excited for next Sunday, when we will go to Topeka to celebrate with more family- seeing Aunt Dani, Aunt Lauryn, Uncle Jon, and of course, Grandpa Mike and Grandma Debbie!

So...as you can see we are truly busy, busy, busy, and this is my excuse for not having any exciting posts on the blog lately! Stay tuned....I've got a lot of photos from the past few weeks and a lot running through my mind to post!

Happy Easter! Oh, and Happy Earth Day, Earth- We love you!!!

No comments: