Friday, May 6, 2011

Videos!!

Here are some recent videos of the boys.

1. This video makes me smile because, here I am trying to capture a fun family evening at home. Andrew and I are playing and I'm trying to get him to giggle. Parker and Brandon are playing checkers on the iPad, when all of a sudden, Parker gets really sad because "Dad jumped me two times!" So....I guess this really shows a "normal" evening with my family!



2. Take two of the family night. Ha ha!



3. Parker is "reading" two of his favorite books to me before bed time (these are actually books that Andrew got in his Easter basket that somehow ended up in Parker's room).

1 comment:

Courtney said...

How cute! Andrew's giggles and coos and his big grin are so precious. And Parker's reaction to being jumped is EXACTLY how Jax would have reacted! The voice, the arms crossing and turning the head and the "humph" - it was like a mirror image. I am so impressed with Parker reading and figuring out the opposite book - what a smart guy. And his "barks" - ha! sooooooo cute!!! I can tell you have a house full of love. :)