Thursday, December 5, 2013

Andrew's Birthday

Whew!  Where has the time gone?!  Seriously.

A few weeks ago, we celebrated this guy.



Oh my.  Isn't he the sweetest guy ever?!

Andrew was so excited for this day and I was so excited for him.

I love Andrew's face...and Cooper's leg flying in the air!

For weeks, my sweet guy talked about his 'birtday'.  Actually, ever since Parker's birthday, Andrew-Man has been dreaming of his own big day.

Andrew got to be the line leader.  He was so shy...my shy boy.

I think Brandon had as much fun as the kiddos!



We jumped and tumbled and rolled and swung our way though this birthday party.

These kids were crazy!  I was thankful for the 'extra' adults there to help out!


Fun with Aunt Dani!






Trying to get a picture with all of the kids.

Aunt Dani to the rescue!

Cousin fun!


It's no secret that I love birthdays.  And this one at the Lawrence Gymnastics Academy, was just perfect for my three year old guy!

Parker looks like he's on the attack!

Foam cube fight!


Andrew loved playing with Brock!

The 'hamster wheel'.






The 'Tarzan rope'.

We played in the foam pit, the bounce house, swung on the rope like Tarzan, rolled around like hamsters in the 'donut', got into a foam cube fight, jumped on the trampoline, jumped off of the trampoline into the foam pit, climbed the incline and (some of us) conquered our fear of jumping off of the platform at the top of the incline.  We sang 'Happy Birthday', blew out candles, ate cupcakes, opened gifts, and truly enjoyed time with our close family and friends, celebrating our Andrew-Man - Ninja Turtle style!



I love Andrew's face in this picture...not so much mine. Ha ha!


Parker was so excited for Andrew to open the gift he had picked out!


I love their parties, I love the day of their birthday and I always try to make it as special as possible.  Last year, we went on our first visit to the Kansas City Zoo for Andrew's birthday - it was a beautiful day!  But, this year, it was coooold.  It was cloudy.  So, we decided to lounge around in our jammies (or in Andrew's case, his undies) all day and just hang out together.

Birthday chocolate donuts!




Parker was in school, so it was a special day to spend with Andrew and just be in the moment with him.  (Not very many photos because I don't want to show off Andrew's undies!)


Papa and Grandma came by for a visit...and to wrestle!


Parker was ob-sessed with playing Andrew's new 'Guess Who' game...

We had various visitors that day...all coming by to wish Andrew a happy birthday!

Grandma Robbie and Grandpa Mahlon got Andrew this 'Robo-Sapien' that he's been wanting...he was so excited!



We had pizza.


Jamie even came by for a visit!  The boys were happy to see her!

Umm...playing 'Guess Who' again.


We had cake.





And we just played.

Dancing with the robot...silly boys!




I loved this time with my sweet, big boy.


Happy 3rd Birthday, Andrew-Man!

No comments: