Tuesday, October 4, 2011

October!!

You all may recall my theory on October....well it's actually called Brooketober and it's a month that's all about Brooke! I love this month- I love the weather (who doesn't?), I love all of our activities, I love my birthday (I'm turning 25 for the 6th year!), I love celebrating my anniversary and recalling my feelings and thoughts of this time 7 years ago, I love fall smells, I love pumpkins, I love playing outside in the cooler evenings, I love knowing that one of my boy's has just turned another year older and that one is right around the corner, I love Halloween parties and treats, and I love the way I feel in this month of October.

And, although I'd love to take this time to go through all of the fun things we've been up to, I just don't have time right now!! So, briefly, here's what Brooketober has been like so far...

On the first day of Brooketober, I spent the morning with my boys and then pulled off the first sponsored football game at OU.

On the second day of Brooketober, Brandon and I cleaned out the garage (something we've needed to do for a long time). There's nothing I love more than cleaning and organizing!!!

On the third day of Brooketober, we played outside ALL evening and shared caramel apples with the neighbors!

And, on the fourth day of Brooketober, all of us went to story time together. I also got a little reminder of just how wonderful my husband is!!

Here's a photo from story time...it was pirate night!



I hope you're all having a beautiful October! What are you doing with your family to celebrate October?

No comments: