Monday, October 24, 2011

Requests

You may recall my post in August about this family that I know. This sweet baby boy passed away on Saturday and now this family needs us to pray for them that they have the strength to greive and continue to go on in life without their youngest son. Please do this with me.

We also recently found out that our favorite story time teacher's youngest son (who is only two years old) has a tumor on his brain (they've now removed most of it) and it was found to be stage 3 cancer. Please join me in praying for our friends so that their son's body has the strength to fight this awful cancer and pray for this family, their doctors, and nurses, so that they will continue to have the knowledge and ability to help this young boy fight the cancer that has invaded his young body.

As I said in my post in August- our family went through this (on a much smaller scale), when Andrew was born. For 10 days we lived through what these families will live through for months and years. And, it was hard. This is why I continue to ask you, as our family and friends, to help me in praying for these friends. I ask you to also hug your babies tight today and be extremely thankful for the blessings that you have in your healthy children. Thank you.

No comments: