Friday, November 4, 2011

Kung Fu Cooper

My nephew, Cooper, was born one week before Brandon and I got married. So, that means that this year, he turned 7...and as far as 7 year olds go, I think Cooper is a pretty neat kiddo!

Cooper is someone that both of my little guys absolutely adore, and when it comes to having fun and being silly...Cooper will never disappoint. So, when we got Cooper's birthday invitation this year with a Karate theme on it, Parker (and Andrew too) were so excited to see what was in store for this celebration!

And, because I really do believe that pictures say 1,000 words, here's what happened at the birthday party...

















Happy (belated) Birthday Cooper!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like it was a fun party. I especially like the cake cutting with a sword. And you're right- Cooper is the smartest, most fun 7-year-old I know!

- Aunt April

Kasey said...

I need you to start blogging for me!! Kasey