Saturday, April 21, 2012

Riffel Days

We've had a busy couple of weeks! And, I know we're all busy, but seriously, are these days really flying by this fast?! Last weekend we had our Easter Celebration #3 at Grandpa Mike and Grandma Debbie's house. It was just one more day that filled my heart up so full and made me feel so blessed to have the family that I have. We hunted for eggs...








We played a little catch...


Went to the park...



And, we even had time to go to the Discovery Center in Topeka and, although I didn't have my camera with me, I want you all to know that this place is awesome! We've been to other places where my kids could have hands-on fun with their imagination, but none of those measure up to what we experienced at the Discovery Center. I highly recommend you check it out sometime!


Thanks for a great day, Dad, Debbie, and Uncle Jon!!

***

Parker had his first t-ball practice and I have to say, I am so, so, so impressed with P-Man's t-ball skills! Brother can hit the ball like a pro and don't get me started on his fielding ability...he stops the ball like nobody's business.




And, with a name like the Polar Bears...there's no stopping this team!


And, little Bubs had a great time being the ball boy.


Summer ball has begun!

***

 Oh yeah, I finished up this little project...


I finally got the pulls that I needed {they were on back-order} and, even though it's not as dark as I thought it would be, I think it turned out pretty good!

***

 We've had a lot of 'simple celebrations' this week as well. Such as the pure excitement that comes along when Mom tells her boys they can have some apple juice popsicles in the bathtub.



Or, getting stuff {let's face it, junk} out of the house and into the hands of happy garage salers on a Saturday morning....yep, too busy to take photos of our garage sale. Seriously, it was crazy!

We've had neighbor friends over to play, played outside until dusk, we've had fun date nights at Subway, the boys had a sleepover at Grandma's, we've had cousin play dates, and we've started the transformation of a baby boy room into a little (I can't call it a big boy room yet} boy room...I'd say we've had some fun Riffel Days.

 And, although these days have been busy, the busy has all been good.

Not to mention we've got some pretty big decisions {if all goes well} on the horizon and I'm hoping that soon we'll be able to share the outcome with you. Until then, I hope you can enjoy these beautiful spring days with your family!

No comments: