Monday, June 20, 2011

30 Things To Do This Summer!!!

Happy Summer, everyone! Whew....what happened to Spring??!! It seems like summer just crept up on us (as most things tend to do these days) and what a crazy summer we have planned! I've decided that, although we have a summer full of fun activities, vacations, camps, swimming lessons, neighborhood parties, and much more, we need to take time to do the fun little projects and activities that we want to do this summer!!

I decided that in order to do this, I needed to make a list....and I had fun thinking of all of the things I knew we wanted to do this summer. So, from catching fire flies to climbing on rocks in Colorado, here is our list of fun things to do this summer!!

(I invite you all to make a list like this...you'll be amazed at how much you'll want to do this summer!!)

No comments: