Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sweet, Slobbery Kisses

Nope, I'm not talking about Bella in this post...although she does give some sweet, slobbery kisses.



I'm talkin' those sweet, slobbery kisses that only a baby can give. You may have noticed in the past few months, in every photo that I've got of Andrew, he is a slobbery mess. In some of the photos there is even a drip of drool coming off of his chin as I'm taking the photo!



Andrew sure is growing up and his personality is growing with him- he is almost always smiling...especially if someone smiles at him. Just try it. Smile at my sweet Andrew and you'll get the biggest, happiest, toothless grin you've ever seen!!



His personality shows that he loves his brother, he loves to play, he loves Bella, and most importantly, he loves to give LOVE to his Momma! At first, I noticed that everytime I would walk by him, he would automatically put his arms up, indicating to me that he wanted me to hold him. A few weeks after this started, as soon as I would pick him up, he would lean in for a hug and grab onto my arms to give me a squeeze...this makes this Momma's heat melt. Then....just in the past week or so, when Andrew leans in for a hug, he comes in with his lips open and his tongue out, ready to give me one big, sweet, slobbery kiss! OH MY GOODNESS....I forgot all about these sweet baby kisses!!



Now, every time I pick Andrew up, I go in to give him some smooches and he gives me some first! I LOVE IT! I don't care that I have Andrew drool all over my cheek!! I love these kisses!

There are so many milestones to celebrate with our children and although this one is small in the life of milestones, I think it just might be my new favorite! Bring on the sweet, slobbery kisses!

No comments: