Tuesday, June 7, 2011

PandaMania

Parker and his buddies from our neighborhood are all attending Vacation Bible School this week and the theme is "PandaMania". Every night at 6:15 pm we load them up and take them to the church and every night around 9:00 pm, we pick them up. We (all of us moms) try to get there early so we can catch the last song of the night. This is a video of Parker, Julian, Carter, and Caleb singing and signing the song last night. Parker is wearing a grey t-shirt and is very good at signing the song!

I am so proud of my little guy!! Last night before we left, I told Parker: "Parker, I am going to miss you tonight while you're at Vacation Bible School!!" I gave him a big hug and a smooch and he looked at me and said: "Mom, I won't miss you because I'm going to be having fun!" I love it that he's having so much fun!!

No comments: