Friday, February 10, 2012

Parker the Performer

Last night was Parker's debut as a performer in his very first school program. Oh my. I knew all of these Riffel boys had some lungs on them, but I had no idea that this was going to happen when Parker was given an audience to perform in front of.

They told all of the kids to be loud. Parker was just following instructions.

We had so much fun watching him shine in this program. In fact, I think all of the kids did a wonderful job and I was impressed with their singing and dancing. I've said it before, but Parker has THE BEST preschool class ever...the kids are all super sweet and the parents are all wonderful and willing to do anything for the class. But the icing on the cake are the teachers- Miss Angie is so sweet with all of the kids and ALWAYS has a smile on her face. And, Miss Allison has such a special disposition with all of the kids- she knows just how to make them each feel loved. Miss Susan runs a tight ship, but all of the kids adore her!

So, sit back, grab some popcorn, and enjoy the show.

No comments: