Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Sweet Brothers

The other night I had a much needed reunion with one of my college friends who is getting married in a few weeks! I also got to see another friend from college who is expecting her third child in a few weeks! It was wonderful...and I wonder where all of the years have gone? {This is a post for another day.}

The other wonderful part: throughout the night, Brandon kept texting videos to me of my sweet boys and everything that their evening entailed {even though I was only gone for a few hours}. For all of the moms out there- Isn't it kind of a wierd feeling, when you find yourself completely alone...and even more than that...I was completely alone in the car. Talk about some time to think!

Okay, okay...back to the reason for this post: We've been incredibly busy lately. I got our taxes done and filed last night {yeah me!}, we're in the process of buying an awesome travel trailer to take camping all over this year, we've had birthday parties, super bowl parties, wedding showers, school parties, and so much more going on, that our 'simple' life is kinda running away.

So, when Brandon sent me these videos the other night. It was fun for me to be the person looking in this time. Not caught up making dinner. Not cleaning. Not doing laundry. Not doing the taxes. But, I was just watching.

Here's just one snipit of what Brandon sent me...these two, incredible, amazing, sweet brothers. Just hangin' out. {Parker is reading: SkippyJon Jones, Shape Up!}

No comments: