Friday, March 16, 2012

Spring Things

What's your favorite thing to do to kick off the season of spring? Mine is easy.



I know that spring is just around the corner when I get a longing for a nice, relaxing pedicure. There's just something about having my feet cleaned up...scrubbed...and fresh, shiny polish on my toes that puts an extra skip in my step and makes the world seem a little brighter.

It's a great way to kick off the spring season!

Other things I love about spring:

The flowery trees on the way to daycare, where Parker always exclaims, "Mom, we're going through the tree tunnel. Look at the flowers!"

The cool, brisk wind that makes its way through the open windows.

Playing outside with all of the neighbor kids until dark....stinky little boys who always need a bath at the end of the day...tired boys that sleep so good...fresh air.

The urge I get to clean and declutter. {Yes! We are having our first ever garage sale at this house- the first weekend in May...you ladies out there with baby boys...come and stock up!}

Planting flowers and our annual vegetable garden, now with two boys to help!

Spring Break, full of grandmas, grandpas, aunts, and days full of fun activities!

And...there's one more thing I love about spring! But, this one is a surprise!! You'll have to check in on Sunday...we've got something exciting to share!

Happy Friday friends! This is going to be a wonderful weekend!

No comments: