Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Toddler Boy

Man has time been a flyin' by lately! It seems like one day I woke up and POW, Andrew was no longer my baby boy, but a full-fledged toddler.



He is 16 months old today {yes, I agree...he does look like a 2 year old}.



Andrew is talking, running, and is very opinionated. He loves his big bro and don't let the sweet smiles of my two little guys fool you...they are honery little fellas.

{In this photo they are having a grand time rolling their race cars off of the deck so that Brandon can fetch them and toss them back up...ohhh...my favorite sound...their laughs.}



Man oh man, do these boys love each other. In fact, the other night when Brandon and Parker slept out in the camper without Andrew and I....Andrew was up until about 10:30 pm, calling out, "Bubba!!" and crying himself to sleep. They are two peas in a pod and neither one of them can imagine a life without a brother. {Sigh...so sweet}

One more thing. Look at these curls! With the humidity and warmer weather, Andrew's locks have become tiny little rings...go ahead girls, eat your heart out! And, even though I've been nagged and harrassed by some of the men in my family about Andrew's sweet golden locks, I can't find the time to take him in to get his hair cut. {wink, wink}



Andrew has become my toddler boy. And, as the days pass and he just keeps getting bigger and bigger, I start to miss the sweet little baby that I used to be able to hold and rock and snuggle with...without much squirming. But, with much anticipation, I am also looking forward to what this new 'big' boy can do and how his personality is unfolding.

Happy 16 month birthday, sweet toddler boy!


{Disclaimer...Andrew loves to wear his brother's shirts...hence the over-sized, tie-dyed look. He he.}

No comments: