Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

Hands down, Brandon is the best dad in the entire world {I'm not biased or anything}!  Parker and Andrew adore him.  They love to 'help' him with everything he's doing and {although Parker is definitely a momma's boy} you will always hear Andrew yell out a very audible "DAD!" whenever he wants to be heard.  He's a role model for the boys.  He's a loving father and husband.  And, he's knows is learning this parenthood thing right along with me.  My partner in it all.

Thanks for being such an awesome dad!  You really are our SUPER DAD!


Not to mention my own dads...yep, I have two...no, not in that kind of way.  I have my dad dad and my step dad.  Both are great fathers in many different ways!  Thank you for all of your hard work to get me to be the way I am today...I know it was hard work.  And, Happy Father's Day to Brandon's dad - I'm thinking he learned from the best!

Have a great week friends!  Happy Father's Day!

No comments: