Friday, August 24, 2012

Flash Back Friday: Video

So, my phone told me the other day that I was running out of space.  That I couldn't take any more photos on my phone because I had already taken over 800 photos and videos on there and it just couldn't take any more.

I started going through the photos and videos and I stopped when I came across this one.

I love this video.



I was pregnant with Andrew when this was recorded.  Parker was still the only rider of the daddy horse and I love his little words and giggles.  "Whoa Horsey!"

"Down Horsey!"

I love Brandon's horse impersonation - one that I've seen a million times, but for some reason, in this video, it cracks me up.

I love it all.  The silly horse, the cute cowboy, the giggles, the tiny little boy voice that Parker has started to outgrow.  The way that horse throws him off but he just gets right back on and laughs...and he tells that horsey how it is! 

Something I love more: Now there are two riders of the daddy horse...two boys giggling with delight as the daddy horse bucks them off and throws them to the ground.  Two boys who climb right back up on that horse and between giggles they say, "More!  More!"  Video coming soon of my two little cowboys...

Happy Friday friends!


No comments: