Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The Little Things

Sometimes it's the little things in this life that make you stop in your tracks and thank the Big Guy up above for all of the blessings in this world of ours.

Last night was a crazy, packed, busy night....spaghetti dinner fundraiser, gymnastics, running, trip to DQ after gymnastics, KU game {Rock Chalk!}, baths, snacks, and bed time.  But, somewhere in between all of this running around, we had some time to just play.  To just be home.

And this is what made me stop, take a deep breath, relax for a minute, and shout out some thanks to the Guy up above...



Batman, Toy Story, Ninja Turtles, and {of course} Star Wars toys all over the play room.  I love having little boys.  I love their imagination that can put all of these characters into the same scene to battle it out.  I love it because it means I have two happy, healthy, brothers that like to play together...even if Parker believes Toy Story is for babies and Andrew is scared of Star Wars.  I just love it.

I am so thankful for these little things.

Happy Wednesday, my friends!  I hope today is busy and full of meaningful activity, but that you also have a few minutes throughout your day to stop and count all of the little blessings in your life.


No comments: