Sunday, March 27, 2011

Birthday Party!

As I've mentioned before- I love birthdays!! I think we HAVE to make a big deal out of them and I love to surprise people, invite friends and family over, eat good food, and have birthday parties! Well...unlike me, who makes the entire month of October one big birthday celebration for myself, Brandon doesn't like to celebrate his birthday...he's not so fond of the whole "getting older" part of birthdays. I was so glad that his birthday just happened to be on the same day at the KU game, so our party could be a "watch party" where Brandon got to choose the food.

This was the plan, but after I told Parker that next Friday (this was the weekend before Brandon's birthday) was dad's birthday, he asked me about having having a party. So, last week, Parker and I made a trip to the Dollar Tree and purchased the party supplies that Parker thought dad would want for his party. This was an impromptu, last minute party decision!

On Friday, March 25th, we celebrated Brandon's birthday and a KU victory to take them to the next round of the NCAA Tournament...unfortunately they didn't win today. Boo. Here are some fun pictures from our small celebration!!




No comments: