Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Daily Report

We have one of THE BEST daycare providers! Since day one, everyday (unless her computer is broken), we've received a "Daily Report" about Parker's day at daycare...and now we are getting updates on Andrew too! I have kept every report she's sent me about Parker and there are hundreds of them! The reason I love these so much is because Sherry sends them around 1:00 pm everyday- you can count on it! And...they are full of information that make my afternoon lighten up! I love hearing about the games they are playing, what they had for lunch, if Andrew has pooped, if Parker took a nap, how much Andrew is eating, if they read books, played puzzles, etc. It makes me feel like I know just what they are doing all day with their friends at daycare. Here are the updates I got today...I love it that my boys are having so much fun at daycare! (They are also good for planning what we will eat for dinner...I don't want Parker to be stuck eating Tuna Casserole for lunch and for dinner!)


No comments: