Thursday, March 17, 2011

Rub a Dub Dub, Two Boys in a Tub!

This may sound funny...but, ever since Andrew was born, I've been waiting for the day that my boys could be silly in the bathtub together!! Little did I know, but this is something that Parker's been waiting for too! So, as Andrew has quickly outgrown the hammock baby bathtub, where we could put the tub on the counter and I could give him a bath while Parker splished and splashed in the big tub, I decided that it was time to try something new!! As soon as I saw this chair at Target, I knew that it would be perfect for the boys to take a bath together, easily and flawlessly! So, finally, I can sing to myself (and to the boys to make them crack up), "Rub a dub dub, two (stinky) boys in the tub!" I love this two-boy club! ;)

No comments: