Friday, September 16, 2011

Flashback Friday: Parker's Birth Day

Remember this guy...



Look at him now...



On Tuesday next week my baby boy turns four. Does anyone else find this hard to imagine? How is it that Parker has gone from this...



To this...



To this...



To this...



To this...



In what seems like the blink of an eye.

Parker has grown up so much this year...not only is he like 3 inches taller, but in the past year he's accomplished so much and we are so proud of him!! I keep telling my Parker to stop getting so smart, to stop growing up so fast...and you know what Parker says to me when I tell him this, "Silly Mom, of course I'm going to grow up and of course I'm getting smarter!" (Duh!)

Today I'm remembering my baby boy...on that day 4 years ago when our lives were forever changed. September 20, 2007 will go down in history as the day my sweet baby boy was brought into this world (after about 20 hours of labor...and a cesearean that was out of my control). Parker, thank you for being our big boy and for being YOU!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Parker!
Love,
Aunt April