Sunday, May 20, 2012

1 1/2 Years

Today is very special!  My baby boy is 18 months old today!


We celebrated by going to church {where we played in the nursery}, going out for tacos {where we got to eat outside and chit chat with some of our neighbors at the new house}, and playing in the pool {which was a special treat for Andrew's big day}!


Yes, I know it's a little chilly for the pool, but who can say no to these boys and their plea to play in the pool for the first time this year?!


{That's our friend Gabe from next door going first, Parker and then Andrew.}

And, while I still don't have my camera {please excuse the phone photos above}, I felt the need to document this monumental milestone in Andrew's life.  Eighteen months young is the age where they start talking more, growing faster, and doing things that the big boys do...like going down the slide to plunge into the water.  That's right, Andrew did it like a pro.  Just sayin', I've got a pretty cool kid who knows how to have some fun!

This is also the age where you stop giving their age in months, oh, except for Parker...who happens to be 56 months old today.  Okay, I'll do the math for you...he is 4 years and 8 months.



We've enjoyed this weekend so so so so much!  As soon as I get my camera back...watch out...pictures will be flying everywhere!

Happy birthday, little bubs {and big bubba}.  You both light up my life and I love you so much!


No comments: