Thursday, May 10, 2012

Girlfriends

I think I mentioned in my last post that I have the most wonderful boys, but have I ever talked about my amazing girlies?  There are too many for sure- I have friends that are amazing mothers, amazing artists, beautiful on the inside and out, and they are the best friends a girl could ask for.

You know those friends who cross the boundary of time and distance?  Well, my girlies, they tackle it and throw time and distance to the ground.

On Friday, I got to spend the day with my most wonderful, amazing, beautiful friends.  And, we did what every girl loves to do...we got our nails prettied up and we did a little shopping....




We gossiped, we laughed, we talked about everything from marriage and babies to hot pink underwear.  We ate the most delicious salad {what girl doesn't like a huge, delicious salad bar?}, we shopped, and we even bought fruit from a super hot cowboy!  Don't ask, but let me just say it's the most delicious fruit I've ever had.  In.  My.  Life.



We enjoyed every second of our time together...and although one friend is back overseas, one is back up north, and one is just a few miles up the road, the memories of Friday will hold us over til the next time...because no matter how long it takes, it's always too long and our time together is always too short.

Thanks for an amazing day, girls.  You're all so dear to my heart - I can't wait until the next time!

No comments: