Friday, May 18, 2012

No Camera

While we've been busy celebrating Mother's Day, the last day of school, first climbs up the fort, planting a garden, riding bikes, birthday partying, and a first t-ball game I have been missing my camera.  I think its finally made its way back to Kansas and soon I will have everything I need to continue snapping photos of my family like the paparazzi.

In the meantime, I've been using mom's camera and it's been working great...only problem...I don't have my card reader or my USB cords to get all of my memories from the camera to my computer.  Most of you probably don't know that I spend a lot of time uploading photos.  Last year when I was working on the boy's photo books, I transferred more than 10,000 photos to Mixbooks from that year.

And, something I've realized in these past few weeks without a camera is that I haven't had the eagerness or the looming feeling that I've got to get inside and upload my photos.  It kinda feels good to know that I have to put it off and in a week or so I'll do it all.  But, be warned...I will be posting some major photo footage when I do get those photos off of the camera and onto the computer.  Just wait, you'll see.

Oh, by the way...I had numerous emails about my last post, but only one comment on the actual blog page, so my dear friend Joy {who followed instructions} is the lucky recipient of my latest book obsession.  I'm so glad too- I know she will love it!  Joy loves to read....probably like I enjoy my photos.  Love you girly!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: