Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Taste of Summer

Although the past few days have been totally confusing my wardrobe, my furnace, my AC, and I can't tell if another freeze is right around the corner or if summer is sneaking up on us, I do know one thing...

We've had our own first little taste of summer around here...



I think corn on the cob is the ultimate taste of summer.  And, since this will be the first summer that Andrew has had enough teeth to chomp into and rip kernels off the cob, we've been doing a lot of practicing lately.





{No pictures, Mom!}

Sure enough.  Andrew loves corn on the cob.




With all of the things goin' on around here, it's been fun to stop and celebrate some simple little firsts...one of them just happens to be Andrew's first taste of some sweet corn on the cob!

Now that I think about it...I believe summer might just be knocking on our door.



No comments: