Saturday, September 29, 2012

Fall Favorites: Mums, Candles, and Centerpieces

Fall is my favorite.

I love Mums.  Or, as Parker always says: "Mums for Mom!"

"Look Mom!  There are some Mums for Mom!"


I love pumpkin scented candles.


This one is left over from last year, but I bought a yummy smelling one at B and B Works and it is delicious also.


My friends, Jamie, and Julie, and I are comparing the less expensive candle from Michaels's to the one I bought at B and B Works.  I think they are equally cinnamon and pumpkin smelling.  Good buy, Jules!

I also love Fall Decor.


I made this after seeing something similar at a store in downtown Lawrence.  At the store, it was around $90...I made this for around $20.  {I also love it when something I have an idea for, actually turns out to be something I love.}

Some more things I love.  Cool evenings.  My brown boots.  Jeans and sweatshirts.  Leaves changing color.  Darker evenings.  Chili.  Chicken and Noodles.  And....Halloween decorations.

We just had to get ours out after soccer last Saturday.  Grandma J had given the boys a new one...this little fella...


And Parker was determined to get everything out.

Something else I love: Every time Andrew walks past this spider, he shrieks, "EEEEEEEEKKKKKWWWWW, a spiiiiiiiii!"  It's so much fun.  He thinks bugs are icky.  He knows how to squeal and screech and he has the best 'eeeek!" we laugh so much!


We have so many Little People holiday toys.  I love getting them out for every season!  Parker is always asking which one is next up - and he's ready to tell me every time a new holiday is coming up.



Another part of fall that I love: Brooketober.  It starts on Monday.  Are you ready?!

Happy Saturday, my friends!  Hope you're having a great {fall} weekend!

No comments: