Tuesday, February 22, 2011

ABC Puzzle

Ok, so I finally figured out how to get the videos off of my iPhone- I even did it without help from Brandon!! So, here's one of my favorites. This is Parker doing one of his ABC puzzles, with help from me and Andrew. This was on one of those SNOWY days, so I was trying to make this puzzle last as long as possible! I think it gets cut off in the end because I got a phone call and I wasn't sure how to keep recording while I had an incoming call...I'm still learning!! I hope you enjoy hearing my Parker sing his ABC's over and over and over...I've watched this a few times and I love Parker's expressions as well as Andrew's little singing voice in the background! (Just don't judge my singing....this is a learning moment, not a time to show our singing talent!)

No comments: