Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy "Balentines" Day

We hope you and your families have fun today celebrating your love for each other! Our day is filled with love- starting with some snuggles early this morning and peanut butter toast made into hearts and ending the day with Parker's favorite dinner from Wendy's and more snuggles! Brandon, Andrew, and I are going on a lunch date at Maria's in Ottawa, then I'll go get some special Valentines Day balloons, and go pick Parker up from Sherry's (he had to go this morning to give all of his friends their Valentine cards), and then Aunt Dani is coming over to see her special "Balentine".

I had some special Valentines Day gifts for Parker and Andrew that I hid in our closet (behind some shoe boxes). Well...Parker is too sneaky! On Saturday we were up there and he was helping me with the laundry...I thought I was blocking the Valentines, but Parker saw them and ran around me and said, "Mom, what are those!?" So, I had to give them to the boys early!! I need to hide them better next time! :) Even though the Valentine surprises were given early, it was fun to see how excited Parker got about his new books and hershey kisses!

Anyways...I hope everyone has a special day today!!

No comments: