Sunday, February 20, 2011

Three Month Birthday!

Andrew is three months old today!! Time is going by so fast, but we love each new stage of both of the boy's lives...each new stage quickly becomes my new favorite! This is true for both of them because I'm realizing that not all babies grow, learn, or develop at the same rate and what may have happened when Parker was a baby, is usually the opposite of what Andrew does!!

There is something else that is true for both boys though- Both Parker and Andrew bring so much joy to our world and we absolutely love being a family!! Tonight, as I was remembering that it was Andrew's 3 month birthday...all of my stinky boys were taking baths and after they got out and put on their PJ's, they all ended up in our bed watching a cartoon (while they were in the bath tub is when I remembered that today is the 20th of the month, meaning it is Andrew's 3 month birthday). I just stood there in amazement at how happy they all are and how happy they all make me!! These are some of my most favorite moments, where we're not rushed to get to bed and stressed from the day, or hurrying on to the next "event" in the schedule, but when I can just stand there and look at my family and smile at how Parker is snuggled up to Andrew, at how Brandon talks in a really high baby voice to make Andrew smile, at how Bella acts like Parker is annoying, but actually she wants to be as close to him as possible, and I just let these moments sink into my memory so that I will never forget them! Happy 3 month birthday, Andrew (and happy 41 month birthday to Parker)!! I love you boys!




No comments: