Friday, November 30, 2012

Feeling Gratitude

Gratitude : the state of being grateful : THANKFULNESS

{Taken from my old collegiate Webster Dictionary.}

On this day two years ago, we brought our sweet baby Andrew home from the hospital...


What an amazing day that was.  A day full of much gratitude, hearts over flowing with thankfulness.

I am so thankful for all of the blessings given to my family.

I know it's been over a week since Thanksgiving, but we've been busy, so I'm just now writing about how thankful I am for our time spent with family throughout the Thanksgiving holiday.

Thankful for our Riffel family...

{Especially our new baby niece...Reese's first Thanksgiving!}
 
{A dinosaur costume that Grandma Julie picked out just for Andrew!}





{The Sandbox that is played in year after year after year...}



Thankful for our Strahm family...

 {Andrew loves Sadie!}
{Goats at the farm.}
{Cousins playing in dirt...}

{A 'Yee-Haw!' from Andrew, while wearing his boots and a stocking hat!}

{A football game with Grandpa Mahlon...}

{And tackling Uncle Lance!}

And, even though we didn't get to spend time with them over Thanksgiving, we are very much thankful for our Davies family. {We spent time with them at Andrew's birthday celebration and have some major plans in the works for a trip to Crown Center  and on Christmas Day - stay tuned for those pictures!}


I am also thankful for my older sister who has been overseas for the past month working.  She is amazing and although we missed her at Andrew's birthday and during Thanksgiving gatherings, we are looking forward to seeing her this weekend!

On this last day of the official month of Thanksgiving, I am full of gratitude.

Happy Homecoming Day Andrew and Happy Big Brother Day to Parker!


 {Unfortunately, they're both spending it at home with buckets close by...a stomach bug has hit our home.  It's so sad to see my boys sick.  No fun at all.  Well...I guess the snuggles are nice!}

**Disclaimer: You may notice that there aren't very many pictures of Parker from Thanksgiving.  Parker has become camera shy and gets upset with me if he sees me snapping his photo.  Maybe it's the thousands of times I've had that camera in his face...either way...he's done with that {for now}!








No comments: