Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Thank You Isn't Enough...

There's one person in this whole entire world who I don't think the words 'thank you' can sum up the amount of thanks I have for her.  Every day she opens up her doors to my children.  She loves them so much.  She makes their days special and knows my children inside and out.  She fixes their favorite meals.  She picks out their favorite movies.  When she goes shopping, she thinks of my kids and buys toys, books, and other special things, knowing just what they will like.  She rocks them every day.  She plays outside with them for hours.  She praises them and is helping me to raise my children to be sweet, intelligent, and caring people.

Yep, Miss Sherry is one of our favorite people and I couldn't let this month pass me by without giving her the biggest THANK YOU that I have. 

She makes going to work pretty darn easy for me.  First, she texts me all of the time.  She writes funnies on Facebook to keep all of the parents up to date, and one of the best parts of my day (second to picking the kids up) is when she sends out her email update to let me know what the kids are up that day.  That's right, she sends them out every day!


 My kids weren't at Sherry's house at all last week - with Andrew's yucky cough and our vacation in Colorado and the boy's staycation with Grandma, they missed out on fun at Sherry's house.  On Sunday evening we were getting ready to read some books before bed and I told Andrew that tomorrow we'd be going to Sherry's house to play with all of our friends....he jumped up out of bed and ran down to the front door to get his shoes on.  He was ready to go see Sherry.

Thank you, Sherry, for everything you do for our family.  We love you so so so so much!

PS - We hope you have a relaxing time on your cruise next week!!











No comments: