Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Thankful for Face Time

Tonight, I know I should probably say that I'm thankful to be an American, to have the opportunity to vote, and I am, but in reality...I voted last week, I'm frankly kinda overwhelmed by the elections, and I've spent the entire day biting my tongue on Facebook because I have so many friends who don't think the way I do...so, I guess I should say I'm thankful that the election is almost over.

In truth, tonight I am very thankful for Face Time in my iPad.  Brandon left for Colorado at 4 am this morning.  Andrew is still feeling icky.  And, the past two days have been long for this Momma.  Tonight when we called Brandon (or Dad), it was so much fun to do Face Time.  I know, you're thinking this isn't such a big deal.

But, it was.  This was Andrew's first time seeing FT and understanding what was going on.  I think he gave Brandon 20 kisses on the iPad.  It was very sweet.  Parker was busy making silly faces and Bella didn't know what to think.  But, it was the highlight of my day.  I know, boring.

Today I am thankful for Face Time...so we could talk with 'Dad' while he's at work.

No comments: