Thursday, November 1, 2012

Giving Thanks: My Lovies

I am jumping on this 'giving thanks' bandwagon that's floating around Facebook right now.  I love this. I love taking time out of each day to think about all of the things I am thankful for.  I love seeing and hearing about what others are thankful for.  

This time of year just walking outside gives me an overwhelming sense of being thankful.  For the beautiful weather, for the beautiful trees, for each day that I'm given to do all of the things I enjoy.  But, by far, the greatest things I am thankful for {everyday} are these guys...


My lovies.  Just look at them.  They are ahh-mazing.  They are beautiful and wonderful and they bring the greatest joy to my life, just by being the boys they are.  

The little lovies - they make me a Momma.  I am extremely thankful for that.  

The big lovie - he is my world.  I am so thankful for him. 

Today I am thankful for my sweet little family.  



No comments: